Our promise to protect your personal data:
- We will keep your personal data secure and anonymous
- We will not sell your data to third parties
- We will allow you, at any time, to have your data deleted from our system if it is no longer relevant to our business relationship.
We take protecting and respecting your privacy very seriously. This Policy (together with our terms and conditions of use and any other documents referred to) forms the basis for our processing of all personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us.
If you are a customer or supplier, we already hold limited information about you or your staff, such as names and surnames, contact details, addresses, payment information, etc. Managing and processing the relevant personal data is required for future business between Standesign A/S and you.
By continuing to do business with Standesign A/S or by giving personal data to us, you agree that the data will be collected, transferred, stored, retained and/or processed as set out above. We take all necessary precautions to ensure your data is processed securely and in compliance with this Data Protection Policy.
Other than the personal data referred to in this Policy, we will only collect personal data from you if you choose to submit it to us.
The data we store:
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by e-mail, telephone, printed media or otherwise to provide you with information about goods and services similar to those we have previously sold to you.
Standesign A/S does not share the personal data of its customers or suppliers and/or their staff with any third party in relation to third-party marketing.
We may collect, process, store and retain some (or all) of the following personally attributable data about you:
- Contact name (first and last name)
- Company name, business registration number and tax references
- Postal address and/or physical address
- Payment information
- Contact phone number(s)
- Contact e-mail address(es)
- Contact name(s)
When we store data:
Examples of cases where this data may be collected, processed, stored or retained:
- When you do business with us, including asking for quotations, prices, etc. In such cases, collecting personal data may also be necessary for completing a business agreement
- When you contact us; it is possible that we may keep a record of the correspondence.
- When you complete questionnaires that we use in surveys or to improve our services.
- However, you are not obliged to respond to these.
- When you act as a supplier to us
The data we have about you may be used for the following purposes:
- To fulfil our obligations under any contracts, orders or agreements entered into between you and us.
- To comply with any legal and/or statutory obligations in the form of relevant national legislation.
- To ensure that content on our website is presented to you and on your computer in the most effective way.
- To provide the information, products and services you request or which we believe to be in your interest if you have given your consent that we may contact you for this purpose.
- To inform you about changes to our services.
You can contact Standesign A/S at any time to find out what data we have collected about you, where we obtained it and how you can expect us to use it. You can also learn who receives your data and which external suppliers we work with and who therefore act as processors and can view your data.
If you wish to have your data corrected or deleted, please contact Standesign A/S. We will then enter into a dialogue with you about your wishes to ensure that you receive as much help as possible and that we continue to comply with Danish legislation. We will then delete your data as soon as possible once the conditions are in place.